Thursday, July 21, 2005

My Machine!

When I sit at a height of 0.72 meters on top of a combination of leather, metal, plastic and fiber of around 2.085 meter length, and 0.79 meter width, fitted into a Diamond Frame, with my hands gripping the taller part of the structure, the tallest of which is 1.125 meters above the ground, I can say I attain nirvana.

Yes, I am talking abt one of my religions here… or rather one of the altars of that religion. This is where I offer my holy communion by cruising at 100+ kmph.



Yes, third of the Indian cruisers, Yamaha Enticer, weighing just 125kg with full tank which takes just 2.2 meters to do a full circle turn and a wheelbase spanning 1.375 meters with a cool ground clearance of .14 meters.

A forward inclined single cylinder supporting an air socked 4 stroke SOHC engine having a displacement area of 123.7 cc and a bore, stroke cross of 54 x 54 mm with a compression ratio of 10:1 and a max power of 10.99 bhp @ 8000 RPM and a max torque of 1.06 Mkg @ 6500 RPM.

These figures don’t make too much of an impact on an ardent bike lover, but the looks sure turn a head or two. After all this is the kid brother of the original bully the Yamaha Royal Star.

4 comments:

silverine said...

Well sir, ur religion sure rocks!!!! :)) Heavy metal communion is kewl :))

Sujith said...

if someone bought me the second bike, yamaha royal star :-))

-Poison- said...

the problem with enticer is that its too quiet.

Geo said...

@Silverine: In the name of the leather, and of the oil, and of the holy spirit (petrol), Amen
@Jithu: Why stop there? Ask for a black ducati… or make that a HD. ;_)
@Poison: Yea, Nothin on earth thumps like the Big Bull TB.