Saturday, April 15, 2006

An in(s)ane Tag!!

Here is another tag...thanks to an iNsAnE mInD..thanks man, send all the tags my way...will ya ;_))

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
MDF & Triggers (…from Input Accel development with VBA course book ;_))

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Yes…I did… :_) anything else :-? you sure u asked the entire question ??

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I don’t watch TV that often… so don’t really remember…

4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
12:33 AM?

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
1:19 AM…(btw, what was the point?)

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
its past midnight… mostly silent…except for the occasional traffic sounds from down the streets and the sound of wind gushing thru the windy city…

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
A couple of hours back… went for a movie

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
my gmail inbox and ofcourse Poison’s blog to copy this tag…

9. What are you wearing?
Shorts and an unbuttoned T-Shirt...

10. Did you dream last night?
Don’t remember anything now…

11. When did you last laugh?
was when Thally and me called Chacks and Neuro on phone :_)) whenever we guys chat, we make a hell lot of noise, which includes a hell lot of laughter… :_))

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nothing but some electrical fixtures and some temperature control vents

13 Seen anything weird lately?
Nope

14. What do you think of this quiz?
No comments :_) Poison is one of my good friends ;_)

15. What is the last film you saw?
Lucky number Sleven

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Good question… a red Ferrari, a black Ducati, a Harley… ok..add a silver Mazda 6 to that ;_))

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
I too used to be a topper… =))… long long back…but still… I am sure, most of u r surprised :_))

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Remove the barriers (political, official, and physical) between countries… one world…no passports, no visas, free trade… will smbdy pls nominate me for the next Nobel Peace prize?

19. Do you like to dance?
Of course… but the sad fact is I am a very poor dancer…

20. George Bush.
Technically, the most ‘powerful’ man alive…

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Jr (left to her mother's choice)

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Jr (left to his mother's choice)

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I am not too sure… I guess I am a bit skeptical abt that… will have to think abt it.. ;_))

24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
An atheist’s dictionary doesn’t contain the word ‘GOD’… pheww!!! How was that one for an answer :_D

25. 5 people who must also do this meme in their journal.
Venus, Anita, Mind Curry, Shruti, Quills

25 comments:

-Poison- said...

hehehehehehe
the stretch the arm qn's missing part was 'what do u touch' :D
atheist aayond inganeyum oro gunangal!
danx for doing da tag >:D< topper ;)

venus said...

ha ha ha.. u liked Mazda 6 !! :D:D thank you for putting it with ferrari !!

ohh u an atheist?? hmm, interesting..

Nobel prize, huh! i bet ou'd get t if u tag nobel prize committee :P

no doubts on u being a topper :)

Wish you a very Happy Easter!! enjoy turkey and wine today :)

quills said...

Very interesting. :) So you tagged me eh...very well, being generous of mind I shall do as told. ;)

How's Easter in Chicago?

Btw, Bethanians, meaning the hostel?

Geo said...

@Poison:
I didn’t touch anything or anybody =))

Wanna be an atheist ? [-(

@Alexis Leon:
Ha ha ha… nothing else to do… :_))

Gods must be crazy? Part 1 or 2 or 3? ;_)

You want to borrow the vehicles? Be my guest… :_)

@venus:
Thanks for the ride…. The lakeshore trip was too good…. :_)) ur car is stylish (just like u ;-))

I didn’t know the nobel prize committee members blog… their ids pls… :_))

Let me see where I can get some turkey today…. Wine I have it in my refrg :)

@quills:
that’s very kind of you… :_)) let me see ur list….

Easter in Chicago? Havnt yet gone out of my room.. :_) lazy bones

Yup, Bethany was the hostel were a group of us stayed together when we were studying(??) at CET… :_)

Sujith said...

ok sorry, to be sarcastic this far.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Jr (left for his FATHER's choice)

PS: btw ninakku manassilayille ee - tag enthinanennu? ninne mandan aakkuka (prathyekichu aakkan illa ennenikkariyam) kind of an april fool thingy!

Mind Curry said...

i just managed to finish one tag..yours is next brother!! didnt know you liked me that much :)

so hows it going in "chick"ago?

@ jiby - Jr (left for his FATHER's choice)
hilarious man!

venus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
venus said...

@Jithu & Geo
ROFL :D:))
for #22, it was past midnight when Geo wrote this, and probably he was drunk too ;) right Geo??

Geo said...

Whatzdiz?? :_))

Jithu, u brought it down to our mailing list level :_)) I being the decent guy I am, I refuse to give you an answer =))

MC, the more the merrier… rite? ;_)) come on bro, u r giving ur fans a chance to know you better… let me repeat, help them to help you =))

Venus, ye to Brutus??? hey u shd support me… =))

Rat said...

All the while I was wondering what 'tag' is.. Still no change in that.. Still wondering.. :-S

Aashi said...

hey Geo ...u call even my "to be born "baby JR naa..!
and i'm *sorry* for my rude offlines...i know u didnt like them...was in a bad mood *sorry*
take care!

venus said...

if u wanna call me sadist by my having fun in pulling ppl's leg i'm ok wih it :P:P

venus said...

just joking geo, don't take it to your heart :)

Rat said...

>don't take it to your heart
(Out of Scope)

Sit down and slap him on his right cheek for 27 minutes. He wont mind. Thats Geo

Geo said...

@Rat, like Gunderto Eppicano mentioned in 1874, a tag is nothing but “understanding so intimate that the feelings, thoughts, and motives of one person are readily comprehended by another”

@AF: Jr…is a universal name :_)) ..howz Jr doing by the way?
Rude offliners…=))…ma’am they were not at all rude…u cant be rude… :_))

@Venus: hmm… so…. sadist, beware!!!.... from now on, watch ur legs :_))

@Rat: hmm…well… Everybody else, pls take note… (Rat, u sure u r talking abt me? ) ;_))...

quills said...

Hey!Looks like you did not get tagged by the Anando one. :) So in case not, I hereby request you to start working on that. :)) Can't wait to read it...crush list and all. :P

Aashi said...

thanks Geo...for saying that my rude offlines were not rude....and JR. is absolutely fine...though JR.'s mom has been diagnosed having marginal gestational Diabetes...

Geo said...

@Quills: thy wish is my command, :_)) just give me a couple of years… ;_))

@AF: am confused after hearing the name of ur disease... nyways, hope u will cure urself fast :_)

@Shef: I told u u wud be surprised…. :_) …now coming back to your response…. The only thing I want to repeat over and again is that I am a sidha sadha bhola bhaala guy ;_))

Geo said...

I am bowled over... :_(
I rest my case your honor :_((

Geo said...

ha ha ha =))
dont be sorry

u dont have to be...
tat was my way of saying 'hats off'

u cant irritate me that fast... :_))

Geo said...

ok.. waiting for that 'someday' ;_))

hope and love said...

missing u..esp ur laughter..
:))

Rat said...

I'm lost.. Totally..
I see only comments.. Where is the blog?
:-S

And Shef, it'll be tough to irritate this guy - anybody mentioned below the list 'Bethanians' , in that case..

Geo, HnL missing YOuuuuuuuuuu..
Cancel your onsite. Come over.. Movie
;-)

Geo said...

Anu Chechy:
So sweet of you :_)).. I too miss ur loud laughter :_)
Have a nice *wink* at Himalayas ;_))

@Rat:
“Hum jaake kisiko chedtha nahi…
Koyi hame chedega tho chodthaa nahi…”

Now, all the hindi experts out there, pls pounce on me and tear me into peaces… pls…;_))

@Sheetal:
I guess I have heard all that is to be heard… the next thing I shd do is just delete this blog :_(

Ok.. the truth is, you are so totally mistaken… I am actually a shy guy…

@Dipu: We all were :_))

Geo said...

How dare you call my friend stupid... =))

She is matured, level headed and very intelligent.