Sunday, January 29, 2006

Dream Girl

Poison and Silverine are the culprits for the insanity you gonna read now. This tag is to list down 8 points abt the ‘perfect lover’ I have in mind. Damn serious business with some rules and regulations including but not limited to saying three ‘Hail Mary’s before starting and many such... I liked Poison’s serious approach but I have decided to liberally use the license given by Silverine, yes, the license to dream.

  1. She should know how to manoeuver an automobile. Check out third of my 'Seven-things-you-plan-to-do-before-you-die!!' stuff for another tag. Mastery of a cruiser bike will fetch extra points.
  2. Its my dream girl, let her be as beautiful as Aish. Please allow me to wish for a face that will make my day, for, every time I look in a mirror, I get a mild heart attack. There was a standing joke in my class about my face being slightly ‘smoother’ and ‘better looking’ than an old worn out aluminum pot.
  3. I have mentioned this somewhere else. She should be girly/feminine when it comes to small things and at the same time matured and capable of handling big things in life on her own.
  4. I prefer an engineer. Not to have those pseudo-intellectual technology discussions post supper, but because only a girl whos been through the portals of an engineering college will be in a position to take my monkey tricks in the right sense and appreciate em.
  5. Deep down, I am a typical Pala achayan, so all those feminists, lets call truce. I am not looking for a work sharing formula. Like we all know, whats life without 'Beef Ulathiyathu', Chicken Roast, and all the other typical central Travancore dishes. So me lookin for someone who can feed me, as I am a novice when it comes to cooking. For washing, lets have a pact with IFB. And for ironing, I don’t mind letting her decide what I need to wear to office, and making sure it looks good. I guess I have covered all the major points about day-to-day life.
  6. What abt one who knows singing and dancing? When I start singing, people around me suddenly start thinking of migrating to nearby nations. So it’s a good idea to have the company of someone who knows the art. I have some hidden motives behind that dancing bit. In parties, when I start dancing, (most of the time) others pick up their dishes. So if I have a partner who dances well, I can just tap my feet occasionally, pretend as if I am a great dancer, and then boast to my friends that she first fell in love with my dancing and so on and so forth...
  7. I am a football/party lover. So if she is fascinated about some indoor hobbies like reading, knitting, bonsai-ing etc etc, I guess it will be a perfect balance. You know what I mean, ;-), right?
  8. I love body massage.
Me passing this to Venus, AF and Flash. I am sure Flash will make a mess out of this :_D

19 comments:

hope and love said...

hmmm..
reasonable dreams i say..
im sure u will find a girllike that...
:))

Sujith said...

phoebe buffay mathiyo? she is a masseuse!

-Poison- said...

kochu kallaa ;)
serious dreamin i shud say
:D
one day oru achayathi engineer geo-ne thedi odi odi varum!!!

@ jithu -
lol!

silverine said...

Nice list and very very gettable Geo :))

And if she doesn't know how to cook, lemme know and I will make her a Thangam Philip without a fee! So a girl willing to learn to cook would not be a bad idea either.

No. 7 is a great idea. You are so kind and considerate!:p But then if she knows singing and dancing (6) then the chances are that you may leave her reading/knitting in peace and bump into her at a party! =))So make up your mind here!

No. 4 makes a lot of sense. Kudos!!!

No. 5 is the ultimate balancing trick!

No 8. No comments! =))

@Jithu: ROFL !!!

Matter of Choice said...

hehe looks like i got some company as possible targets for FCP's :)..waiting for ur pondichery travelogues..now thats an awesome place!

cheers

Geo said...

@hope and love:

If only I had seen your post before posting this, u wud have seen the weirdest dreams here... Julia Roberts, Demi Moores, Kathrina Kaifs and Bipasha Basus would have prowled and crawled the length and breadth of the post :_D

@Jithu:
Does she cook well?
I mean ‘pOthirachi ulathiyathu’ ;_)

@-Poison-:
You havnt seen the blood thirsty FCPs ruling the metro life. Check out MoC’s first point’s disclaimer and you will get some clue...

You mean to say, a dancing singing babe who drives a ThunderBird and cooks me dinner is serious dreamin ? :_)

Geo said...

@silverine:

Wow, got approval from one of the FCP Supremos ;_)
Btw, I don’t think Thangam Philip is the kind of dram babe I am lookin for...anyways thanks for the offer.

As for the confusion about (7), I don’t mind accidentally bumping into her in a party, as long as she is someone else’s responsibility through out the party ;_) u gettin what I mean, rt? ;_)

@Alexis Leon:
Thank you Alexis :_)) I can see a hidden smirk even if its not present :_))

@Matter of Choice:
Ha ha ha ha.... Lets unite against the evil powers of the FCP dictators :_))
I think u must be a frequent visitor of Pondy as ur base camp is at Chennai now...

Sujith said...

> Does she cook well? I mean ‘pOthirachi ulathiyathu’ ;_)

She can cook u, pinneya pothu. i knw theres no difference, bt still :p

sandeep said...

Achaayoo.. Ore njeri dreamsey..!!
Btw, what's her name? Alla, ithrayum specific aayi dream cheyyanengil aareyengilum kandu kaananamallo?? Pinne, body massage... kalyanam kazhiyumbol njan ormippikkam.. :)

-Poison- said...

nokkikko..chilappol thuderbirdinte engine-il pothirachi ullathiyittu, aadi paadi varunna oru engineer achayathi undayi kooda ennonnum illallo
:P

-Poison- said...

and one more mandan qn...whats FCP and MoC :-SS

Geo said...

@Sandeep: kurihsaayalllo :_(

athe, actually, ithu verum dreams dreams... :_))

@Poison: ennem konde pookoo alle? :_(

vokke, para lavale evide kittum? ;_)

FCP is nothing but the feminine gender of MCP :_)... u can find some of the active members among the commenters above :_))

MoC is my friend Matter of Choice. :_)

silverine said...

@Geo: You mean to say, a dancing singing babe who drives a ThunderBird and cooks me dinner is serious dreamin ?
It's not serious dreaming, it's serious drug snorting that leads to hallucinations like these =))

@Poison: You dont have to worry about FCPs since you are amongst the good guys. But this blog owner... now he is in serious trouble with the FCP's. His God "CB" and his Bible "5.some 1" will be burnt at the stake a la Joan of Arc very soon.The witch hunt has just begun.

@Geo: Dear Geo, I wasn't trying to hitch you up with Thangam Philip. I am sure you are not her type =))

Geo said...

@Silverine:
=)) =))

>>....drug snorting that leads to hallucinations like these...
At least u agreed with me on the 'practicability' of the dream....Thanks... :_)
I know the number of wives who will feed their poor husbands without creating a scene have comedown drastically... =))

>>he is in serious trouble with the FCP's
I read one of your ally’s comment on MoC... I know u ppl wont tolerate voices against your authority. Rulers world over were frightened with stray rebel voices rising. Let me make it very clear that I prefer fighting till my last breath and being a martyr, than succumbing to the evil intentions of the FCP dictatorship :_))

Anonymous said...

Sorry Maashe!And thnxx for the tribute in the last line. But being so lazy and uncreative i couldnt even comment; forget writing a post of my own

Well,.... when hav met someone already i guess i'll hav to "reverse engineer" - and write on the topic; making it sound like -like "wot a coincidence my girl! u have all my dream gal qualities" (allenkil adi veezhum)

Aashi said...

Hi geo!!!! have to do all the pending reading now....will do it one daily ...hehe!! missed u

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...Lets c te compatability
Automob..wud an 800 suffice?

Aish...well it lies in the eye of the beholder

Feminine yet Matured independent female....DONE

Engineer....B.tech ==>Distinction

Culinary Skills....wud sharpen if requests persist

Dancing sure,,Singing yup jus need a shut door

Slight clingng to indoors but adaptable to outside world also

Howzzaat?

Geo said...

I am sad you didnt leave your email id :_D

Anonymous said...

Was reading thru ur blogs...quite genuine ,eh?
Impressive!!