Thursday, September 08, 2005

Tugged!!! Or is it Tagged???

Goddess of satire has tagged me. Here are the seven things that I have to reveal about me in all honesty. Like a Q&A session where the questioner is my intelligence, answerer is my identity and the judge is my conscience. You, the Jury member, may kindly leave your feedback behind.

Seven things you plan to do before you die!!

1. Become the chief of the company where I am working now. Every TDH wants to start his own company. It has become the norm these days. I always try to stand out in the crowd :_)
2. Own a light gold Tata Safari Dicor VX asap (Not planning to delay the implementation of this one for too long, and yes, I am very much particular about the color.)
3. Lay back and relax on the spread out co-driver seat of a red Ferrari F430, while my lady drives it through Miami Beach. Pretty materialistic, rite?
4. Work from as many countries as I can (Just to make my passport pages colorful.)
5. Try to play club football, at least in Indian clubs. I know its too late for this, but then, you never know.
6. Revenge
7. Buy a hill station cottage or a coorg coffee plantation with a villa and a nearby clubhouse.

Seven things you can do!!

1. Boast abt myself endlessly.
2. Drive without halt forever.
3. Go on doing trips and treks back to back tirelessly.
4. Be extremely friendly with people as long as they are friendly.
5. Strike up perfect rapport with my boss soon after I join his team, and then spoil all that and end up in his shoot-at-sight list for the silliest of reasons and that too at the drop of a hat...Of late, I have become an expert in this art form. :_(
6. Delivering an entire module overnight. You may think I am exhibiting proof for point number 1, but this is a fact, and this very fact is the reason for the first part of point number 5.
7. Do foolish things just for a bet or a challenge.


Seven things you can't do!!!

1. Hide my temper. Slowly I have started overcoming this. This in fact is the reason for the second part of point number 5 in the above section.
2. Forget her.
3. Be nice to people who are not nice to me. I am pretty primitive in this aspect. Blood for blood. Eye for eye.
4. Sing. I really miss not being able to do this.
5. Dance. This too... especially after the mockery of dance I do in parties... :-(
6. Play any musical instrument. I wish I knew at least drums or guitar. By now, u must have understood that I am a musically, artistically and aesthetically challenged person.
7. Surpass Sidin’s hits :_) If you know who Sidin is, and what his hit count is, you will appreciate that statement. Else, go Google.

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex!!

1. Smile (this is at slot one for sure)
2. Cheerfulness (she should brighten my life, you know...)
3. Honesty and Open mindedness (she should be open to ideas...you can stop that giggle)
4. Should command chivalry in an elegant fashion.
5. Should be girly|feminine in small things of life.
6. Should be matured and capable of handling big things of life on her own.
7. Physical attributes. I mean...you got it, rite?... I know if I don’t admit this, this list will surely lack credibility. ;_) To be very frank, I don’t claim to live in a platonic world.But mind you, this is last and the least important, trust me.

Seven things you say most!!!
1. I mean...
2. See, its like...
3. Yea that’s correct.
4. You know what,...
5. Hmm... ok...
6. Bhu ha ha ha ha ha ha
7. Njan ingane oru moolakku othungi jeevikkunnu. (MIyers will vouch for this.)

Seven celebrity crushes!!!
1. Aishwarya Rai slim?
2. Bipasha Basu or chubby ??
3. Julia Roberts na... slim
4. Demi Moore no way....chubby.... (See, basically, I am yet to decide if I like slim gals or chubby gals more.)
5. Gabriela Sabatini
6. HRH Haya Al Bint Hussein of Jordan. This is just for the money part...ok?
7. HH Princess Alexandra of Denmark, Countess of Frederiksborg. I have a special affinity for the blue blood. My Bomaby friends will vouch for this ;_)

Seven people you want to take this quiz.

Hope and Love
jithU
Now there are five open invitations ;_) If you havnt done this crazy thing yet, please take it forward.

If you have managed to reach thus far, its time for the disclaimers.

Yes, whatever you read so far was truth, truth and the only truth.

It was a tuff job to, you know, get some presentable facts. For instance, if I start listing ‘all the things I cant do’, then not 7, not 77, not even 777 will suffice. And about the things I really wanna do, its again dreams unlimited. The tuffest part was filling up wanna-do-things, that’s when I realized that I just don’t have anything concrete in my mind, only hazy clouds. And i really struggled to reach upto number 7 for things-I-can-do, first two or three were real easy, then it was an uphill journey.

Thanks Silverine. You made me use some cells that were about to be extinct due to lack of activity.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Applause*

Apart from matching Sidin's bloghits everything else listed here is in your do-able list ( take that as a compliment). Really good one.

Now after that 'confession', you are hereby granted absolution from your sins ;) hehe

This tag is becoming more and more interesting. And thanks for the compliments.

Geo said...

ha ha ha

Confession, absolution ... ha ha ha

i think u forgot that "1 our father in heaven, 3 hail maries,..." part
;_)

Sujith said...

george, hmmm... thnx tht u realized tht u cant sing.. poor pramod will still remember with a shock, ur singing abilities.. :-)

hope and love said...

***** rating..!!!

ur sense of humour is simply fantastic..!!!
entammee..
now iv to bare my soul..?!
:))

Geo said...

@jithU: ha ha ha... ;_)
Not just pramod, my entire class mates. :_D.
Btw, please continue the chain.

@hope and love: Thanks a ton for the compliments :_D. Now let me watch you doing it in style.

Anonymous said...

Luved it

-Poison- said...

very ambitious!

Geo said...

@CCC: :_)

@ -Poison-: some of 'em call it arrogance :_D

Matter of Choice said...

sorry..but demi moore is taken :))

ie unless nandita das decides to have me (esp since audrey hepburn and princess diana are dead!)

Kidding..i am large hearted to enough share my crushes :))

cheers
anish

Fiona said...

*lol*
Interesting blog ;)

Geo said...

@MoC: I guess I am lucky to have friends who are broad–minded enough to share their crushes with me... ;_))

@fiona: Thanks a lot :_D

Rat said...

Geo, you Zimbly Rock !
REading your blog is one thing,
And the comments are equally good,
I should say !

Keep spreading smiles, man !