Sunday, January 09, 2005

Monday Morning

Back to work after a weekend…

Was not really a weekend to enjoy… worked both the days… so not sure if I can call it a weekend… and cant write ‘back to’ as I never went away from work… that makes the whole statement a wish rather than the truth, but then what else can you think of as the opening line when u r blogging on a Monday morning..?

Even though I have spoiled my week-end, feeling good now as our work on the week-end has taken our module nearer to the shore… :_)


When I was working away to glory on the weekend, bethany gang had gone for a small trekking trip to Siva Ganga... Can't really call it a trekking trip as they went in a Bolero and might have walked for a maximum of say an hour and a half.. that reminds me of my bombay treks... we used to walk from 6 in the morning to 6 in the eveing with may be a 2 or max 4 hours break in between ...

Had saved a draft in the morning, now its 8.30 in the evening... not sure when I will get out of office... these days we leave at 2 in the morning... ain't the workaholic in me happy ? :_))

No comments: