Friday, April 04, 2008

Deadly secrets about me

According to Jiby, tags are a good way to come back to blogging with a bang. Here is one passed on by him.

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER: I don’t remember. I know I haven’t watched Jodha Akbar, Race, Michael Clayton or anything else in the recent weeks. So it has to be that all time crap Om Shanthi Om. Pathetic movie it is.

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Haven’t read anything for months. I just browse through ‘Randaamoozham’ every once in a while, going through random chapters, especially when I go to the loo before the day’s newspaper arrives.

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Quit playing board games long back. Used to play Chess as a kid.

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? OutLook. Can’t stand India Today or The Week. Used to love KalaKoumudi of olden days when M.Krishnan Nair and all used to write for it.

5. FAVORITE SMELLS? Shucks!, is it alzheimer's or am I getting older? Can’t think of anything special.

6. FAVORITE SOUND? Revving of my car when I take a spinning turn.

7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? The one you get when you are turned down by close friends.

8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE? Is it a weekday or a weekend?

9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Used to love most of US’s breakfast chains. Since every other blogger has included Thattukadas in this answer, so be it. The ones near Medical College which used to be open till early morning.

10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Dhridharashtrar or Drishtyadhrumyan

11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'D...? Buy all the cars and bikes I want and a house with a MLPL (Multi Level Parking Lot). Mr. Ambani, is your under construction house for sale?

12. DO YOU DRIVE FAST? Yea.

But since everybody else has taken this question as an opportunity to proclaim their philanthropy and safe driving practices, let me follow suit. I speed only on clear roads when I am sure I won’t cause accidents.

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No. I have a feeling that this is some kind of a trick question though.

14. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY? Cool (as long as I am indoors).

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Hyundai Accent.

16. FAVORITE DRINK? Vodka with Coke. Vodka gets removed from the answer when I need a politically correct answer.

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD ..... be doing more or less the same things I am doing now. I am not hard pressed for time.

18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? I don’t even eat Broccoli, forget about the stem.

19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? Nothing prevents me from dyeing my hair any color of my choice. But since I haven’t done that, I think that’s how I like my hair to look. So with you Jiby, BLACK!

20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN. Pala, Mangalore, Trivandrum, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chicago.

21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Cricket, football, tennis.

22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU. The courage to attempt to follow his dream.

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Nothing.

24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? I don’t know. May be no.

25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? Night. I just can’t get up early. Staying back as late as it takes has never been an issue for me (for anything other than studies)

26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP? Sunny side up. Partly because that’s a safe thing to say in most of the breakfast joints when they list down before you the innumerable egg preparations.

27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? Couch opposite TV.

28. FAVORITE PIE? I hate pies.

29. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? I don’t like ice creams.

30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? I tag Rat, Sand, Vimal and Surya. My guess is Rat.

12 comments:

vimalgasper said...

Kiruvathira stage 3-il
1. Race is a must see movie, pretty twisty movie. You won't be taxed for not watching all the movies released.
2. Vaikkan ariyam enkil alle ithokke cheyyan pattu.
3. What about keyboard?
4. Balarama vitto? Vanna vazhi marakalle...
5. Kure manathondu nadannathalle atha...
6. Swapnathil kettathairikkum...
7. Are you a control knob???
8. Don't tell me that you think everyday morning?
9. Early morning??? have you ever seen that?
10. Peridillinnu njangalleyum koodi vilikanne
11. Car um Veedum mathiyo? What about food and clothing??? Roti, kapada aur makkan.
12. Drive what? Nail???
13. Yes, ennu parayanjathu nannai... Illenkil veetil keyarandi varillairunnu...
14. Storm choodu vellam kondonnum allello...
15. Isn't that your wife's?
16. Absolutely incorrect, it might be either water, milk or honey...
17. You have time that's why you are doing something if you don't have time you can't do anything. If you don't have time you are dead.
18. No comments
19. When your hair dies it will automatically become white
20. Can you list the name of places where you have lived out?
21. A big lie...
22. Enthoru soap...
23. Don't tell me that its so neat that one can't even find some dust?
24. Enthinna vendum oru janmam?
25. Kozhiye pidikannamairunno?
26. Onnum manasil aai illa...
27. Do you want the TV switched on or off?
28. How about 3.14?
29. If someone else screams?
30. You guessed it wrong...
PS: Tried my best, but couldn't match your comments in my blog :)

-Poison- said...

njan ee tag pokki ketto. vere oru paniyum illa.

i am with ur fast driving cause. :)

sandeep said...

nthelum comment itto...soorya ennu ezhuthiyekku avasaanam ennu..thats what sand told me to do.
-Soorya.

sandeep said...

hmmm.. that was an answer to a seemingly innocent qn.. "enthu comment aanu idendathu??" chalamaakkumennu vicharichilla.. :)

-sandeep

Geo said...

Gasper, great one :D pakshe ninte usual chalu range ethiyilla… :D For 9, early morning as in, after night outs for hostel day preparations, we use to go out in search of open Thattukadas. Comment on 24 was expected from you :D

Poison, you are welcome… tags are to be lifted :)

Soorya, didn’t u get the meaning of what he said? Once you put that signature, people wont have much expectations about the content ;)

Sand, hahaha… chalam nammakkoru vishayam allallo, as usual… :)

vimalgasper said...

I was trying to finish it as fast as possible as I wanted to be absolutely correct on point#30.

Soorya said...

:-S !
Enthu parayaanaa..
naattilaayirunnu..tag lift cheytholaam... I guess ma the last one!

Soorya said...

Done :)
Probably am the last!

Sujith said...

sahithya varabhalam krishnan naire aano nee uddeshichathu? he used to write for malayalam varika rt? athu malayalam varikayil ezhuthunnathinu munpe addeham kalakaumudiyil aayirunno? btw ente qn athalla. nee eppozha athokke vaayichirunnathu? :p

vimalgasper said...

Would you prefer gulab jamun or chicken 65?

Geo said...

Jithu,
Yes, I was referring to Sahithyavaarabhalam M. Krishnan Nair. He used to write for Kalakaumudi for decades before he moved to Malayalam weekly. Nee anu kuttiyaarunnu :D

Vimal,
Whats the context?

vimalgasper said...

Context il ullathinne kal nal nallathanallo, context il illathathinnekal nallathanallo... Adutha varsham muthal context il ezhuthannulla resolution edukkannulla planning thudangannulla voteduppu thudanganulla charcha thudanganulla survey nadathannulla discussion nadathunnathinne patti ulla aalochanna thudanganno???