Sunday, July 30, 2006

A picture tag

Here is tag from Alexis. Sorry Alexis, I am a bit late :)
Here I go...

1. Most desired celebrity


Aishwarya Rai
I am crazy about this super personality. Indian but truly international. A face which will cheer you up and a smile that will knock you down.

2. Want to do this some day



Scoring a goal in a world cup match. Going out there in the middle, sharing the same field with those giants, and then tossing the ball in.

3. Want to visit this place


Yea rite. It’s a podium. Yes, an F1 podium. I am crazy about driving. So nothing like being invited to that ‘place’ for all the right reasons :) Let me make it clear - I dont follow F1, just that I am crazy about driving.

4. Random Favorite


Do you recognize this guy? Yea he is the living legend - Diego Armando Maradona. God of millions of football fans. I like him for his heroism in bringing up his club and his country from nowhere to the spot light. And then for fighting all on his own and coming back even after being ignored by everybody else, . This god was there in the stands this time, for each Argentina match, cheering them. I admire him for his spirit.

5. I was tagged by Alexis.
Comment:Post the picture of the place where you were tagged, and if you picked up the tag yourself then the picture of the place you picked it from. Click on the image to see the enlarged view.


Tagging the kickass dude.

14 comments:

Sujith said...

i saw aish while i was at chennai. we were just 2 inches close. we exchanged gazes and smiles :p. btw did i smell somethin burning?

btw cricket, football, F1 muthalayavayude ABCD arinjoodatha nee thanne ithokke parayanam :p

venus said...

aish..!! hmm, now I know why u like to sleep, a CEO in aish dreamz unlimited company :P

F1 podium, I did hit the podium, got a my first speeding ticket :(( was 18 above marked limit, right in-front of a police station, aa bail muze maar!! violated my own rule of 10 above..

maradona!?! he's grown in size as well!!

anumita said...

Other than dear ex miss world, I like the rest too.

hope and love said...

great to see you back..!!
:))
avarude koodeyokke kalichalum pora.. goal adikkanam alle..?!!
typical of you..
:))

Aashi said...

iv added my baby's pic on my blog!sent u a mail too.!
aishwaria's pic here is very nice!

Anonymous said...

Not surprised but any of your choices :).

Sreejith Panickar said...

World cup and F1 >> extreme ends though!

shruti said...

hmm ..intersting ...beauty is just skin deep...be carzy abt someone after spending atleast one day int heir company ..u never knw wht is goin to happen in reality ..thts my philo..tths how I never end up being crazy abt anybody he he ..
I love the idea of driving too...tried football too but just for fun ..thou am not bad at kicking the ball ard...

quills said...

Nice tag. :)

And I esp like the fact that you wanted to score against Argentina. :P The pic is from one of my fav world cups of all. :)

Jiby said...

did u see the dhoom2 trailer...ur gonna desire for ash much much more!

wow...didnt realize scoring a goal at the WC was just akin to tossing it in...haha! man i wish i was 15 again and cud play that sport again.

Anonymous said...

Check ur gmail

Nabeel said...

hmmm .. this is away from the conventional tags .. a picture tag .. nice .. i like it.

Rat said...

Yo! Geo, like nabeel said, this is a totally whacko way to take up a tag! And buddy, dont work too much.. Blog a lil bit too.. If work is coming on your bloggy way, resign :D

Mind Curry said...

nice one geo..been wondering where you disappeared.

@ jithu - lol!