Monday, August 01, 2005

Hum Tum

Saw a movie clip yday. Thot it could easily fit in the Hum-Tum series.
Here it goes:

Kirsten Dunst is approaching an old dock kind of place in a small country side river, obviously to take a dip. A guy is already seated some distance from the dock, at the opposite shore, partly covered in the bush, fishing away to glory.

KD walks lazily and approaches the dock. She started disrobing, oblivious of the presence of the stranger. Her tops off… jeans off… she is in her lingerie. The guy is obviously enjoying the scene. She approaches water and suddenly stops when she sees the guy. She tries that covering up action, where she keeps one hand across her top part of the anatomy which is not yet covered by her two-piece top and the other hand kept as a shield in front of the two-piece bottom.

KD: (shocked and kind of shouts) “Heyyy, what do u think u r doing?”
TG: (silence) (just looks at her from across the river.)
KD: “I asked you what u r doing.”
TG: “Sitting”.
KD: “U watching me?”
TG: “Yea.”
KD: (silent for a moment, not knowing what to say next) “Can you leave please?”
TG: “Why?”
KD: “’Cause u r making me uncomfortable.”
TG: “I came here first.”
KD: “Can you turn around while I put on my clothes?”
TG: “I saw u take ‘em off; whats the difference in putting ‘em back on?”
KD: (looks at the guy and then down at her clothes) “Scrounger!!”

She picks her clothes. Puts her jeans on. While picking up the top, she accidentally drops it in the river. Knees down, picks it up from water.

KD: (angrily) “Happyyy??”
TG: “Whatz the problem with u kid?”
KD: “I had no problem, so u showed up.”

She turns around, and walks clasping her wet cloths to her chest.

The guy looks on with that trademark grin with his hands tucked in his six pocket-er.

Happy ender, rite? ;_)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

good post!

hope and love said...

ooops..!!!

Anonymous said...

So how did u manage to by heart this scene? You are showing more interest than TG :))

Geo said...

@Silver: That was a good one :_D.

You know... well...i mean... these kind of scenes.... u know ... ha ha ;_)

its not abt by heart-ing... its abt absorbing the message from the movie ;_))

Btw, since u r positive that I haven’t missed any of the dialogues, can I assume u have also seen the scene?

@HnL : pardon me ma'am!

@poison: but she is cute ;_)

@KG: was sure to get a favourable comment from ur part, as this is abt a HW movie :_D

Anonymous said...

Geo said...
@KG: was sure to get a favourable comment ...

I said the post was good. I haven't watched the movie. You were always good at posting conversations ;-)

silverine said...

No I haven't seen the scene, but since you have so vividly described the scene it as good as seen LOL :))

And you absorb like a sponge :D

SR said...

that did remind me of hum tum =)